Looking for accommodation wells somerset?
The Cross at Croscombe B&B offers luxurious accommodation just a few minutes drive from Wells city centre.
There are many great reasons to stay at The Cross at Croscombe. Completely renovated and refurbished in 2015, this beautiful bed and breakfast provides a great alternative to accommodation in Wells. In 2016, The Cross was awarded, ‘Tourism & Hospitality Business of the Year‘ in the Mendip Business Awards. This accommodation near to Wells in Somerset offers:
- Choice of five luxurious, ensuite bedrooms
- Two family friendly rooms – Chew and Mells
- Great food, drink and hospitality!
- Self-catering accommodation available in Mells
- Lovely courtyard garden, ideal for eating al fresco
- An historic building in a great location
- Free car parking
- Private event hire
- A great base from which to explore central Somerset including Wells Cathedral, Vicars’ Close, the Mendip Hills, Glastonbury and much more…
A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO ACCOMMODATION IN WELLS SOMERSET
The pretty village of Croscombe lies between Wells and Shepton Mallet. It has an award-winning pub and shop as well as a beautiful church. Croscombe is in the heart of Somerset, making it a great base from which to explore. Enjoy beautiful coastlines, picturesque villages, historical cities, family attractions and of course, the stunning Somerset countryside.
Thank you for taking the time to consider The Cross at Croscombe for your accommodation Wells Somerset. I hope to welcome you soon.